There are two ways to create templates: from scratch or based on a given system application.
You can also have a look to Monitor Activity
, in How to create a new system template?
To create a template
- Click Configure > Templates
- Click New > Brand-new or From System in the action bar depending on the selected method:
- Select an application in the Select an application or Select a system dialog box.
- Check and set parameters in the application configuration page as necessary.
- Click on [Save] and name/or select your template. You can optionally describe your template, this will help you recognize it when loading a template (see How to change a system application configuration? in Monitor Activity).